In tasty

Tasty Tuesdays - Liesgen




Hello lovelies!
Long time no see! I haven't been posting for 2 weeks now, because I was on Holiday, first
 visiting my parents in Romania  & then a well deserved Vitamin Sea in Croatia! But our 
holiday did not stop there! A day in Italy & the so romantic Venice & at the end a day in
 the mountains in Tyrol - Austria! But more in the coming posts! For today I wanted to 
share with you a lovely place, here  in our home city Krefeld - LIESGEN!
A wonderful little place with delicious home made recipes, from drinks to home made
pie and even vegan recipies! Absolutely delicious & a healthy choice!

www.liesgen.de
www.facebook.com/LiesgenKunstUndKuchen/
You can get help getting there here! 





SHOP THE POST:

Related Articles

2 comentarii:

  1. This place is so cute! I wish we had places like that in Cali!!

    Heba xx || The Heba

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ein toller Beitrag, und richtig schöne Bilder!

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images