In outfits what i wore

COLOR BLOCKING





I LOVE PENCIL SKIRTS!
Yes I do! I have them in altmost any color and lenght, they are so easy to mix and match , for me the pencil skirt is my free ticket for getting out of big dilema "WHAT DO I WEAR TODAY TO WORK?!" , everytime that question pops-up the very first thing that comes to my mind is  THE PENCIL SKIRT!
So you can see why I had to do this post about the most versatile and beloved piece of clothing in my wardrobe.
Let's take a small trip back in time and find out more about the origins of this wonderful item, it was created by the french designer Christian Dior as a new  fashion statement , in the early 1950s after World War II. The weird thing for me is that originally they were created for the stay-at-home wives - the women which occupied their time preparing dinner and taking care of the house - but nowadays is worn by women that work in an office and probably spend their time more at work then at home!
Anyway, the most important aspect is that now the pencil skirts are the perfect way to accentuate a woman's curves but still keep her elegant and confident! 
The pencil skirt is available on https://www.facebook.com/poema.ro
Have a great week !
xoxo

P.S. I wanna thank my lovely fiancee for the pictures - Love you baby!

Related Articles

4 comentarii:

  1. I agree I love them as well. They look so elegant. You look amazing.
    http://tifi11@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look fabulous! it's a great outfit and i love those two colors together. so pretty.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. so elegant!
    Join my Oasap giveaway and win an item of your choice! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  4. works so well with you figure and that top looks just perfect for you skin tone and hair. Looking good girl xxx

    Lots of Love
    Ewelina
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images