In travel

#travelwithme Keukenhof Holland



I have to say that so far , for me , this has been the most wonderful place I've ever been to!
Keukenhof gardens in Holland / Netherlands are just breath-taking, more I can not 
explain,  you can see for yourself from the pictures!

Get more infos about Keukenhof here:


The gardens are opened from 20 March - 17 May 2015 you can even get your
tickets online so you don't have to wait in line , because believe me you will have to wait,
there are so many people visiting Keukenhof from all over the world!







The beauty of the garden is amazing, easy to observe from the pictures, but the smell...
oh my God!!! The smell is something that I just can't explain, it get's you drunk on 
Spring & beauty, addicted to happiness & joy! Unbelievable!



 
 














Related Articles

3 comentarii:

  1. Beautiful photos !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. fancy pics ,,, love ur style in writing xoxo

    N@NY


    New post up on my blog ,ASK ME ANYTHING !!


    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holland zu dieser Jahreszeit muss so traumhaft sein mit den ganzen Tulpen :)
    Wunderschöne Bilder!

    Liebste Grüße ♥ MS
    Sparkle & Sand

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images