In outfits

The statement necklace


A few days ago a gorgeous suprise landed at my door! This statement necklace
 from the lovely Happiness Boutique !
 A perfect piece of jewelry for my black & white look! I usualy don't wear that 
much jewelry, I don't know why because I really love it, but  when I think about it,
 my main problem is that I just don't find items that can match my personal style
 & most of all quality at a good price!
Well, this time I found the perfect statement necklace at Happiness Boutique
the gorgeous silver art deco inspired necklace has three chains and a large design
 in the middle consisting of white, beige and crystal clear gems.
 It requires a very  simple backdrop of clothing. That's just how I wore it at a 
home-warming  party! If you like it , you can find it here!



The best of all is that Happiness Boutique offers free shipping, and even
 better they have a wonderful customer reward program
You can earn points  & get your desired  item for free! 
More about that here - check it out!



Happiness Boutique Statement Necklace




Follow via BLOGLOVIN – FACEBOOK – PINTEREST <3






Happiness Boutique Statement Necklace / IKEA  Home Decor / H&M Top




Happiness Boutique Statement Necklace / H&M Top


 Topshop Jeans / Happiness Boutique Statement Necklace / H&M Top / Deichmann Pumps
GET THE LOOK:




Related Articles

7 comentarii:

  1. Great post, I love statement jewelry =) Thanks for the visit, following you back =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ce dragut e colierul, chiar se potriveste de minune cu tinuta ta! :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. A casual look with a twist! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arata super...astept cu nerabdare sa imi ajunga si mie coletul de la ei !
    Pupici

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love necklaces from Happiness Boutique and this one looks so cool!


    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images