In chairish design home home decor inspiration interior design living vintage

Vintage Cofee Tables


If it's something I love more to shop for as shoes & clothes that is shopping for home decor!
 Since we have moved into our new apartment one year ago I always have the feeling 
we are never finished decorating it & so I find my self almost every weekend looking
 for home inspiration online & offline , like on Pinterest & home decor boutiques, to find
 those little details that are missing & that I feel can make a difference.
This week it was all about my coffee table! For me the coffee table is vital for my good 
mood on the weekend & when friends come to visit!

That's the place I like to read the newspaper & have my coffee on saturdays, that is where
us & our friends gather together after dinner to serve whine  and have long talks, it's 
where we play chess & where we place our chips & dips for movie night - in a short 
sentence it's the center of our living room Universe!

I really love white furniture & the more vintage the better!
As I was looking for the perfect coffee table to center our living room I found  this amazing
 vintge piece on Chairish and my imagination started runing wild with ideas to 
accessorize it, making it my own personal coffee table heaven!

My styling ideas:

vintage coffee table-chairish


Find more vintage coffee tables on Chairish!
DECOR ACCESSORIES FROM CHAIRISH

Untitled #59

French Zinc Watering Can
€150 - chairish.com


Torre Tagus ceramic flower pot
€19 - target.com


Small item storage
€97 - chairish.com


Ornate French Faux Bronze Candle Holders
€125 - chairish.com


More inspiration for your coffee table you can find on 



Related Articles

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Flickr Images