In outfits

Nude Shades


Hi lovelies! Hope your week so far was good & just hold on because the weekend
is just arround the corner! Today I have for you a new outfit which was perfect
to wear as soon as the sun shined & Spring started showing up at least for a
few days this week. It's true that here & there some clouds & showers spoiled
the spring mood but I'm staying optimist with my outfits at least!
Soooo... Nude shades for today & these amazing suede ankle boots that are
the most comfortable booties I've ever wore! I found  them at Primark and
they wore the last pair so I also got an amazing price for them 7euros!
More in the pictures!
...
FOLLOW VIA
FACEBOOK – PINTEREST - INSTAGRAMTWITTER

 OUTFIT DETAILS:
SHIRT: ASOS here
WHITE DENIM PANTS: C&A
SUEDE ANKLEBOOTS: PRIMARK (similar here)
WATCH: NEW LOOK here
JACKET, RINGS & BRACELET: H&M (similar here & here)

LIPS: CLINIQUE POP here


ACCESSORIES:


GET THE LOOK:

Related Articles

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Flickr Images