In outfits

Polkadots Dress


           Hello lovelies! Today I have a short post for you, an outfit one with a classic polka dotted dress! From Miss America in 1926, to Minnie Mouse & the Christian Dior's "New Look"collection of hourglass dresses, until today - the polka dots remain a classic & will never get out of style - pretty much like denim!
         One of my resolutions for this year was to wear more dresses & you will see a lot of them in my posts. I wore this dress while visiting Cologne with my parents , which came for the very first time here in Germany to visit us in our new home. Will write  a #travelwithme post about it in the next day - hopefully :) (time is limited!) But more in the pictures - Wish you a lovely summer !

DAILY UPDATES ON:
SNAPCHAT: @fashionable.str

FOR MORE INSPIRATION FOLLOW ME ON:

I'm also waiting for you on my youtube channel here!










Related Articles

2 comentarii:

Flickr Images