In tips

Thermal Water - Benefits & Other ways to use


      Many of of you may use it already but still don't know the menu perks & ways that thermal water helps & how other ways it can be used! Wonder no more, I have the answers right here!

     Thermal water has been used for thousands of years to heal arthritis, joint pain and burns, because it has so strong anti-inflammatory and soothing properties. Thanks to its purifying effect and antioxidant properties, you can use thermal water even if you have dry or sensitive skin or if you suffer from eczema, rosacea, or psoriasis. 

     In the old days you had to go to the spa to take advantage of its many virtues, but nowadays we have hydrating creams, masks, scrubs, lip balms, lotions and cleansers based on thermal spring water are now available to hydrate and tone skin from the comfort of your own home. 
     Also a new fact I did not know myself is that thermal water based products are recommended after a surgery or dermatological intervention & are also perfect  for the colder months as they are extremely hydrating for the skin!

DAILY UPDATES ON:
SNAPCHAT: @fashionable.str

FOR MORE INSPIRATION FOLLOW ME ON:


I'm also waiting for you on my youtube channel here!

 

  So what are the other ways you can use you thermal water??!! Well, let's see...

1. Use it as a skin toner

After I clean my face in the morning or night, I love to spray thermal spring water as a final touch and to add an addition layer of hydration. It's perfect for all skin types but if you have a dry or sensitive skin, you will especially appreciate it since thermal water has purifying properties as well as soothing qualities.

2. Thermal water as a care compress

 Inflamed skin from eczema, psoriasis, redness or is simply dried out from the cold weather: just fold a paper towel in half, spray it with thermal spring water and place it on the affected area of your face. Leave it on for approximately 10 minutes, regularly adding more to keep it moist, and the fun thing is it also works wonders for chapped lips! Ah-mazing!

3. Use to set your makeup 
I think many of you already use it as such, or at least you have heard about it!
Let me tell you it's so good! As it evaporates, the spray helps makeup stay in place longer. After applying your makeup, simply spray some thermal water onto your face, from a distance of about 25 centimetres.

       I must say, with time, I have tried many products out there : Thermal Spring Water from La Roche-Posay, Thermal Spa Water from Vichy & also the Thermal Water from Uriage, but my most favourite & the one I stuck to is my Thermal Spring Water from Avène! I use it in all seasons & love to have it in my hot sunny holidays !


Related Articles

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Flickr Images